(June 13-August 19, 2022) Details TBD (check back in April)
This summer we hope to have training for all levels on team sweep boats and singles sculls. Our fleet of singles and group of amazing coaches give us the potential to schedule sessions at various times. The Varsity level is for those rowing in college and upper level high school varsity rowers. We encourage new rowers to check out our three Learn to Row Sessions scheduled for: LTR Session I – 6/27-7/1, 2022, LTR Session II – 7/18-22, 2022, LTR Session III – 8/15-19, 2022. Novice sweep rowers are welcome to join Summer Training after they have completed the Learn-to-Row Sessions. We will also offer Learn-to-Scull Sessions to novice rowers.
Potential Summer Schedule (subject to change based on sign-ups and coaches’ availability)
- Varsity/Collegiate: T-W-Th 6-8am + Sweeping/Sculling M/F Sculling only
- JV/Varsity: M-W-F 8-10 Sweeping/Sculling T/Th Sculling
- Sculling: 6-8 Varsity/Collegiate | 8-10 (JV/Varsity) | 5-7 (JV/Novice)
- Other Sculling Options TBD: Sunday 8-10 | Weekdays 2-hour windows
Potential Summer Pricing
- Option #1 Session (Best Value) – $400 for four week session, 3-4 sessions per week (Sweep + Scull) 4 weeks do NOT have to be consecutive
- Option #2 Pay Per Week – $125 per week 3-4 sessions per week (Sweep + Scull)
- Option #3 Pay Per Sculling Session – $40 per Group Session (3-4 rowers) $60 per Semi (2 rowers)
Register Here: Coming in April.
Location: Girl Scout’s Camp Woodlands on Broad Creek in Annapolis. Woodlands is located at 2744 Riva Road, Annapolis 21401.
USRowing Waiver: Each rower will also be required to log into USRowing and sign a USRowing release of liability waiver. AJR’S USRowing Club Code: YBKSS
Swim Test: All new rowers to AJR must complete a Swim Test Verification Form.
Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.