- Swim Test Verification. All new rowers must pass a swim test or show proof of being life guard certified, member of a swim team or earning a scout swimming badge.
- AJR Code of Conduct & Use of Media
- Freedom to Row Scholarship
- AJR By-Laws
- AJR Safety Plan (2021)
- AJR SafeSport Policy (2021)
- USRowing Membership. To row with AJR all rowers need to get, at least a Basic USRowing Membership and sign the USRowing Waiver. To compete in USRowing sponsored regattas, rowers will need either a Basic + or Championship Membership. See all USRowing options here: Individual Member Benefits – USRowing. Summer Learn-to-Row participants will be required to sign this: 2021 USRowing Waiver.
AJR’s club code is: YBKSS