By signing up for a 2021 AJR Season, rowers agree to follow the AJR Code of Conduct and will be held accountable to it.
- Consumption of alcohol, smoking, vaping or use of drugs or any controlled substances by athletes at any time is strictly prohibited
- Athletes will not use insulting, demeaning, defamatory, sexually based or charged, vulgar, racially or ethnically intolerant and/or hostile language (verbal or digitally) or behavior at any time
- At Regattas: Athletes will stay in the hotel room they are assigned and adhere to all travel rules (including curfews and leaving your hotel room in good condition). With the exception of chaperones and coaches, rowers may NEVER have, permit to enter, yourself enter, or be in any room or confined space with someone of the opposite gender
- Athletes are expected to help their teammates and coaches on and off the docks and always be looking for the things they could be doing without having to be asked
- Remember that you represent your team, your family and your community. At all times, we will uphold the time honored traditions of rowing and conduct ourselves in the best possible manner with the best possible manners